View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 05:04 PM

Default Re: Going to Taco Bell for the first time in years

Im back now. I went to the drivethrew and the menu was so expansive I asked for a second to think. After about half a minute of looking I got flustered and just ordered the 2 supreme soft taco combo. She asked me if I wanted supreme fries with that and I said no thankyou.

I get up to the window and she gives me 2 soft tacos and regular fries and says it will be $4.50. I say "these are supreme right?" and she says "You said you didn't want supreme." I respond "I ordered the 2 supreme combo, I said I didnt want supreme fries." She apologizes profusely and takes the bag away and says it will be one minute (beat: wish I could keep the mistake food for free, oh well next person to order soft tacos will get cold ones I bet).

She comes back a minute later with a bag and says its right this time so I didn't bother to look. The meal was $5.85 I paid it and went home. I get home and open it and see this box in there thinking whats this. I open it and its supreme fries. HYAHCAHCHACHACH

I finished eating both tacos then had a pretty sizable fart a couple minutes after. Now Im eating my unwanted supreme fries while I type this.

Overall disappointed, but willing to give it another shot sometime in the future.