View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 03:06 PM

Default Re: Ask Me How To Bang Strippers - Guide Inside

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is a hell of a discussion. Too bad the Nazi had it in for me.

Unfortunately, this was a mistake, where I thought I'd linked in via URL Hyperlink. Had Diddles just PMed me and asked "Did you write this" I would've been like "[censored]!" and edited it to add the source. Stealing other peoples work is not cool, but Dids seems to be the king of banning, and certainly seems to be in OOT alot.

This is the express work of RebelRebel. Any similarites to other works you may have seen are coincidental. No kittens were harmed in the writing of this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically never going to PM a poster to ask them to use common sense. Banning them for 2 days is a much better way to get their attention.

Plus then sometimes they come back all dick hurt and make themselves look like giant tards, which is fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

The grammar of this post is horrible. I'd suggest formal education.

This is the express work of RebelRebel. Any similarites to other works you may have seen are coincidental. No kittens were harmed in the writing of this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

please give him another few days [censored] hell

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea. Ban me again, Nazi! Ban free speech!