View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all of this talk of trustworthiness is silly, especially at the this point, with the game becoming so polarized

[/ QUOTE ]

this is politics. Zurvan is running on the trust platform. Five people have voted for him because of this.

Run on any platform you desire

[/ QUOTE ]

can we please stop with this rhetoric

Zurvan's platform is join us to make it to at least the final 8. Trust has nothing to do with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it does.
See it's already a polar game. It's either join Zurvan's faction or dustin's faction.

Theoritically, i suppose a 3rd faction could start up, but with us at 5 already that would not make any sense

So now the other have to choose. When choosing, they need to decide where their best chance of winning is. Zurvan says join my group, you will make the final 8, and be on equal footing and that you should trust him based on his past performances. Your group says, "Lets kill zurvan, and turn on the people who supported you" that is exactly what you said. So i would think a neutral person would be more comfortable joining a group of people that they believe they can trust

So trust actually does have a lot to do with the thinking process of the remaining players