View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 02:26 PM

Default Re: If the average chick lost 15 lbs, she would be MUCH hotter...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There is a lot of chicks who'd be hotter if they put on 15 lbs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but I don't live in Ethiopia.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see women who I think are way too skinny to be attractive pretty much every day right here in the USofA.

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely don't. I very rarely see those women. Most women I see are carrying some junk in the trunk or a have a bit of a pooch, or have squishy arms, at the very least. And that's discounting the vast number of outright fatties. Of course, living in Latino neighborhoods heavily tilts my bias. Now that I'm spending more time in Asian neighborhoods, I see far fewer outright fatties, and the number of squishies is much more moderate. Still, I rarely see painfully thin women.

Then again, I'm also not critical of a woman for being flat chested, not being built like a stripper, or not having a badonka-donk butt. I think it's quite possible to be thin and still look fine, even great.

Interestingly, I know one woman whose face is so ravishingly perfect, and so expressive and upbeat, that I find her attractive even though she IS painfully thin. She's the only painfully thin girl I've ever found attractive though. Put a face that's a 9 or a 10 on a body that could be a lot better, and it's still pretty hard not to be wowed.