View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 11:08 AM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

I deposited $100 to re-establish the link to my bank acct. After it cleared, I cashed out $500. Neither transaction has hit my bank, though the 1st was over 10 business days ago. I emailed Stars, and it sounds like I just have to wait. Has anyone completed an eCheck transaction from end-to-end?
[ QUOTE ]
Hello XXXX,
We have been advised that there has been a delay in completing some eCheck transactions however please be asured that they will be presented to your bank.
eChecks work the same way paper checks do. When you deposit using an eCheck, the amount of your deposit is requested from your bank just like when a paper check you've written is deposited. However, if the presenting of your eCheck is delayed, we ask for your patience.
eChecks usually clear within 7 calendar days however there may be a delay in completing these transactions so we ask that you make sure the funds are available until the transactions have been posted on your bank statement.
You do not have to wait for an eCheck to clear to receive your funds at PokerStars as long as your past deposits have cleared successfully. Funds deposited via eCheck are immediately available in your PokerStars account.
Regards,
Erica
PokerStars Support Team

[/ QUOTE ]