View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 02:50 AM

Default Re: 2007 Pac 10 football thread

Not being able to watch the WSU game this week, I have no idea if SDSU just sucks balls or if Brink was actually able to throw a ball past 15 yards without it being a duck. Given that he hasn't his whole career, I assume they just suck and we're still going to blow this year. I thought the Wisc game was a lot less impressive than some people think.

[censored] Alex Brink [censored] Bill Doba [censored] Mike Levenseller asdlfkjasdflkajsfalksj

(I really hate this team as its composed and I think we need a coaching change badly. Our defense is horrible and while we've got skill on offense the playcalling is terrible and some of the choices (starting Brink at all costs) are very suspect. Top that off with the fact that we've recruited poorly since Price left, and I'm just rooting for this all to blow up so we can get better sooner.)

Washington is not as good as people probably think right now, because the 'Cuse were [censored] horrible, and I think BSU was very overrated. If they don't luckbox that one bowl game, they're still a team who has basically never beaten a good team. Locker is fun as hell to watch though.