Thread: turn spot
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Re: turn spot

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get pre-flop. If you're gonna raise because you can, how do you not 4 bet? You could've, right? Whatever reasons you had to raise 3 limpers the first time, only intensify when it comes back around to you for 3-bets.

[/ QUOTE ]

the limpers are drooling idiots, the BB is an expert. i had the best hand. BB just told me i no longer do. 4betting would be retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

I respectfully think you should re-look at this. I'm not saying 4-betting is mandatory, but it certainly should be considered. That the BB is the only other player in the hand who ISN'T a drooling idiot is all the more reason to re-raise. He's the one you want to throw off. The others coming along for the ride just add to your share of equity, which isn't huge w/A2s, but isn't miniscule either.

I also think raising 3 limpers (even idiots) pf with A2, bedcause it's probably the best hand at the moment is a bit dubious. Your raising more for your implied odds than anything else with A2s. I actually like a 4-bet (after your 1st raise), more than an initial raise. -IMHO