View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 05:37 PM

Default Re: AK 3-way in a tough spot

MP1's range is loose, and by loose I mean the top 80% loose. I'm afraid that if I shove over the top he might fold, if I 4-bet a decent amount he might flat call, putting me in a tough spot when I miss as his range is extremely wide.

I liked the flat call here, and was planning to get all my money in on this flop against MP1, problem came when MP2 came along for the ride and really played the flop hard after flat calling the reraise PF. I figured the only hands he could possibly have that he plays that hard on the flop are top two or bottom set. Can you put him on a weaker ace or something of that range to make a call enough here. Ignore that MP1 is in the pot because he's a super donk/probably drunk and has no problem getting it in here with middle pair no kicker to try to suck out.

I think a fold here against MP2 is the right fold most of the time. The problem comes when MP2 is playing his hand against a donkey like MP1 and a hand that I have crushed is good and he's disregarding that I'm in the pot (especially with my line so far).

Given that new light, what do you guys think?