View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: College Football Week Two

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No other Husky fans out there besides Hey Porter? We are about to pull maybe the only upset of the weekend here, other than Oregon beating up on pitiful Michigan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great game today. The huskies have a better team, but those pesky Broncos had a lot of fight in them and wouldn't quit.. Marcel Reese made some huge plays, but I'd like to see more consistency from him and for him to hot drop too many balls...

It should be one hell of an atmosphere next week at the Dawg House when they take on the Buckeyes [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched the first half off and on (unfortunately), and listened to the third quarter on the radio. D-line seemed pretty solid, pretty happy with the offense, but was the secondary as bad at is sounded on the radio? It seemed like every play was "Tharp to pass...CAUGHT." Surprised to hear that the game ended the way the half did. I figured the dawgs would have to keep scoring, as I assumed the Broncos would be putting up points.

BTW, who has gone to Husky stadium recently? Does the announcer still say "Hello, Daaawwwwwggg fans"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Season ticket holder and got them at just the right time, it seems! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Yep, every game he says that.

Got tired of seeing the Broncs throw that play action-out route. If they do that all day long they may very well have won. Corners gave way too much cushion, imo. However, corner Roy Williams had on helluva game.

Defense seemed to have a bend but don't break thing going. Remember, these aren't top quality guys on D so it says alot that they were able to hold the Broncs to only 10 points. Especially with not much pressure on the QB. He seemed to have all day back there.

Big, BIG win for the Huskies.

2-0 BABY!

b