View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 02:28 PM

Default Re: September Low-Content Thread

go to commerce play 150/300 lose, on the way back stop and oceans for breakfast and play 40. then of course 75 starts so its not like i can leave. dd shows up and plays "creatively" preflop but the best ive seen anyone play postflop in a long time. or at least it seemed like he was playing well postflop. start stuck and almusto, then get off to solid winner, then lose like 100 bets back and leave frustrated and stuck. good thing i won a lot last week to make up for this. the only conclusion i can draw is that i need to stop playing well. i played like [censored] in the 60 at commerce and won. played terrible in 75 and was winning, as soon as i decide i'm not going to play like a moron i get trainwrecked.

in closing here are the two hands i can remember from this 75 game

1. 4 or 5 handed i raise co w/ q9o, dd 3bet, blinds call 4 to flop. q95r flop roc donks i raise he 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and he finally stops. turn a he donks i raise hoping that he didn't just 3 out me, river blank he c/c and he incredibly had me beat with 55. good thing he stopped because this hand happened about 6 hours ago and if he hadn't stopped raising the hand would still be in progress on bet 598.

hand 2: 6 handed maybe, moron opens somewhere, rock 3b, i call 2 in sb with q9s, dd calls 2 in bb. flop 334 two hearts roc and dd go like 5 bets, turn offsoot ace and dd c/r, river 6 hearts they go 7 bets dd has 5h2h for straight flush, roc has 66 for a worthless full house