View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 11:28 AM

Default Re: Should Vice Principal Lose Her Job? - (*Warning-Gruesome topic\")

[ QUOTE ]
If she's been warned several times she should not only lose her job but be prosecuted too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody needs to be warned about this even once. People know not to do this even to their dogs. The lady did it knowingly and was unconcerned about her kid to a degree that is truly appalling.

It's a ridiculous thing to do, and speaks of a dangerously narcissistic mental disorder, to even do a more understandable version of this crime. A lady a while back left her kid in the car coming back from the store, and the kid died from the heat. Did she do it by accident? I pretty much doubt it. But at least she could make a very weak case A sufficiently idiotic and self-absorbed person could forget about their kid for an hour. But going to work all day and leaving your kid in the car? Sooner or later it would occur to anyone that they had done the wrong thing.

This lady is sociopathic enough that I would not want her around any children again for the rest of her life. She should not just lose her job, but her career. And then she should go before the courts and lose something more serious, in accordance with the depths of her depravity.

I am sure this woman will one day have another child, to validate her now damaged ego, which is clearly the only important thing in her life. I pity the child enormously. The very best it can hope for is to be a vastly distant second in her mother's affections to her mother herself.