View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 09:50 AM

Default Re: Student Loan/Life Questions (long)

What does your girlfriend think about the lesbian make-out avatar of yours?

Well anyways. I am a total bear guy right now. I am skeptical of the whole US economy and have serious doubts that anything can be good in the coming years. I don't mean to sound rude here, but going to school is only going to put you in to debt that will enslave you in the coming years. hold on to your money, pay off any and all debt you own. find the best deal you can on rent now. hold on to your job (who knows how much longer it will be there) and save every penny.

Really though, if your broke now be prepared for a serious economic recession in the coming years. your wife is a teacher? Well with the avalanche of reduced consumer spending that means less tax dollars which means less money available to signed government paychecks.

The burden rides mostly on your back as a man you should be assuming the responsibility for you and her wellbeing (not relying on her to support you both). There is no real positive message here but buckle up for one serious economic downturn. We are facing not just bad times but the WORST RECORDED times in modern history.

And finally. Relax, because there is nothing you can to. Just brace yourself and prepare for the worst, and when you survive through it all, then you can decide on where to focus your life.