View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 03:21 AM

Default Re: Poker Bonus Whoring (Canadian)

Each site has different terms for clearing the bonus, but once you clear it, it's yours. There are just a couple of sites that give you the bonus "up front", and you can't cash it out until you've cleared the terms. Same thing either way, just that most sites don't give it to you until it's actually yours to cash out.

If you're Canadian, you're a little behind the times with Neteller. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] They pulled out of the Canadian market about 6 months ago. This thread:

eWallets for Canadians

was started in response. Moneybookers is likely your best bet, but you might need another eWallet, like CLick2Pay, for some sites.

I think your link should be fine, as it doesn't have a referral code. I'm sure the mods will take care of it if not. Anyway, those are pretty standard offers. Many of those RB deals are capped by the network, so you won't do better anywhere else in terms of % for most. Always shop around to be safe. All the RB affiliates that advertise here are reputable. I use RakeTheRake for most of my RB, and I've used RakeReduction as well...both have been great by me.

Just thought of something I should mention with the Cryptos (Sun, Interpoker, etc). They have great monthly bonuses and RB on top at most of the skins. If you like the network and become a high-volume player there, you might want RB at all the skins you can get it. If you don't like it, your best to snag some kickbacks. Try a skin that doesn't offer RB first, like Playboy...I know PokerSavvy has an offer there. That way you can see how you like the play, and go from there.

Ahh...one other thing I almost forgot...check out the 2+2 free book offers, as well as the free gift offers over at internettexasholdem.