View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 11:32 PM

Default Poker Bonus Whoring (Canadian)

I'm relitivly new to online poker but I want to build up a bank roll while I'm learning at the nl10, nl25 games so I'll have the roll to move up when I'm ready. I've been playing nl10 ring games 2k hands per week.

I'm at around $300 now at party poker (up from $150), and was going through the offers listed on this page. (edit- don't want to spam)

I'm wondering if it's possible to pull my $300 out of Party, and put it in Cake. Pull $600 out of Cake after the %100 bonus, and put it in Full Tilt. Pull $1200 out of full tilt, put $750 in UB, and $450 in Absolute Poker. Pull out the $2400 from those 2, and put it in Betfair, and Bet safe. Then I should have a decent roll of $4800 if all goes well.

I'm wondering if this is possible, or if there's anything I should know about these sites, or their promotions. I don't mind playing at each site for a while if I need to since I need to gain some experience before moving up to NL200 anyways. Just wanted to hears some opinions if anybody has experience with these site bonus's or what a better route to go would be.

Thanks a lot.