View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 09:08 PM

Default Re: 15/30, weird action on turn

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yikes.

i think he's got a lot of 7xhh hands, maybe 65hh, something like that. conversely, nothing keeps him from having Kxss.

this depth, i think he can concievably check call a street with a very strong hand, perhaps trying to induce a double barrel from someone who he thinks will double barrel this board often (you), and look for a "safe" turn to put a bunch of money in with a big hand. K8 obv isn't out of his range, K7 and K6 might be tho.

i'd fold here, but I think AA would be extraordinarily close.

[/ QUOTE ]

AA is close? are you serious? what do you put him on? strictly straight+fd/k6-k8? with AA you need to get it in. T8 is close, given the description of the game. definitely wouldn't mind a fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol? yes? guy is straightforward? he can have any two pair? any straight? and three of a kind, even if the made hadns on the flop are less likely, we're 200 bbs deep.

[censored], i'm spewy, but i'm sure as HELL not in love with getting it in with AA here, god bless your soul if you love it, i'd barely even like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, we're 100bb deep.

Also, I think we read gps thoughts about the villain pretty different. To me, villain seemed tilted and was tired of getting pushed around. Plus his line makes no sense. I can't see him have a set/2p/straight on the flop if he doesn't have a fd to go with it. Well - if he does - well played. Reload.

Folding AA here is ridiculous. T8 is close, but I'm probably folding.