Thread: Stars FPPs
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Re: Stars FPPs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you can't win 1/5 then you aren't a winning poker playing sit n gos. For instance if you 4 table sngs. If you won 1/4 that is just breaking even. I understand that there is also 2nd and 3rds in that, but If you win 1/4 everytime playing sngs you arent a winning poker player, your breaking even, and losing overall because of the rake.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, just stop.
Your understanding of realistic win-rates in SNG's is way off and there is an entire SNG forum here with people who really know what they are talking about who will disagree with you and who can explain why you are wrong better than I can.

There is no doubt that the various FPP Sat's are a good way to convert your points to dollars if that is your inclination. But everything else you are saying involves some really strange and unrealistic assumptions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been doing it at that rate for the past half year. The fields are really soft comparable to I guess $16 fields. IF you don't think you can win 1/4 tables your playing at everytime I don't know what to say. It's reasonable to me. This is obviously not to say you will do it 100% of the time, but i've had times where i've gone 3/4 or a few rare times 4/4 to make up for the cold streaks. Regardless tho, if you do the math with lower win rates pick the number its still ahead of what pokerstars offers in their bonus which was my main point. How about 1/7 is that better? Thats still $2100 compared to $1500. So my point was to prove that you should use this method over purchasing that is all.