[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beat: college football season already over

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm no Michigan fan, but this suggestion is ridiculous. You think Mich suddenly vanishes from the rankings after this? No [censored] way. Still in top 25 next week, guaranteed, and still way in national title race...

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong

EDIT: still in the top 25, but very much no longer a part of the national title picture. many 1 loss teams will get in before michigan does even if they win out.

[/ QUOTE ]

impossible. this game doesn't even count. despite the anti-michigan retards pounding their girly-chests right now, they're still competing for title at the end if they win out, guaranteed. today was obv a total fluke...

[/ QUOTE ]

QFLOL@U

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for including in my original quote that I'm not a UM fan. I couldn't care less about the team, although it sounds like many of you need to seriously get a life. FWIW, I live in Vegas and took ducks +8, so boohoo, I'm embarrassed and "crying" all the way to the bank...

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you aren't a UM fan makes the things you said even less defensible. I can understand a Mich fan defending their team and being optimistic, you not having a proven interest in UM just proves you know nothing about college football.

Don't talk [censored] to people, and then when you are completely wrong tell them that they have no life. You called me and others idiots, when it proved that you are the idiot. So go DIAGF "all the way to the bank."