View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: GAMESAPALOOZA 2007 [Game Thread]

[ QUOTE ]
3rd time trying to post, so will keep short...

i think people complain about modding waaayyyy too much...mods do it for free, not pay....without them, pog wouldn't have games...terp has spent about 2352165 hours on sheep league yet people keep complaining nd threatening to abandon the game...judgement calls are gonna have to be made and all players are on even playing field...mods aren't betting on games for the mafia...and people only threaten to leave when judgement hurts them, not helps them...do poggers think they are entitled to have everything go their way..

either play the game or dont...but threatening to leave game or sit out in protest etc is insanely ridiculous...if modding becomes unfun, people will stop doing it...

[/ QUOTE ]

nobody threatened to leave this game. We disagreed with cpfb is that allowed? Your pts count for it, congrats.

I fully appreciate whoever mods a game. When i mod a turbo and nobody thanks me, it upsets me, so i always thank the mods.

I thank you nich for all the games you mod. I try not to bug you too much either .. i mean i bumped trivia war once this week cause i want to see results but thats all i have done.

Again: I dont think rich list should have been allowed. I made my point. CPFB allowed it. Case closed. I dont see where anyone threatened to quit. You are blowing this way out of proportion