View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Dealing with moron neighbors

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry NT, you have no idea what you're saying here. We have a right to be out there. Especially when you consider the kids are on bikes, which makes them legally operating a vehicle in the street which cars have to yield to, but that's beside the overall point that we are legally allowed to be playing out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

please to be linking to virginia statute that says toddlers on big wheels constitute legal traffic, and that they have the right to play in the street.

and beyond this, i don't care if it's in the constitution, if letting my kid play in the street puts them in danger, i am not going to [censored] let them play in the street. do you also carry your kid through the ghetto at night wearing a klan robe because 'you have a right to be there'? no, because it's [censored] stupid, and so is letting your kid play in traffic.

i don't know where you get the idea that you have a right to play in the road, but it's certainly not from any law. as i already explained to you, just because it's illegal to run over a pedestrian doesn't mean they are supposed to be there. i'm not supposed to to shoot a burglar who is fleeing my house, but that doesn't mean he's allowed to be there. you are seriously dense as a [censored] brick if you can't see the difference.