View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: August. (#12 of 12.)

[ QUOTE ]
Fred, I am just a fun player trying to learn and when I started playing nickle dime limit 6 months ago I bought PokerTracker to help me with my game. I only play here (and rakeback is GREAT) and would get histories and review my play all the time. It did not matter that players did not have names, I only cared about my stats. Now that you revised the system I can not get hand histories if I play the red table and there are so few games I've almost stopped playing. In most games if the first guys sits at a red table, that's all that's played all day. So for me, so far, the change has had the opposite effect than was desired. On the 31st there were green games and I loved it and got in 90 minutes of play but not since then. Why not let us grab histories with and without names, it can't be a loss on WPEXs part? I am not threatening to change sites or anything else but a part of the game has now disappeared for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it seems like players want to be able to use PT, if you go to an empty table and sit, players start to jump in waiting for enough players to make them happy, at least some of the time.