View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 09:22 AM

Default Re: September Low-Content Thread

Went to Oceans for live poker fun tonight, here are two memorable hands from the 75/150 there against Gary (2p2er).

Limper, Gary raises, coldcaller, I call 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the BB. Flop is J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Gary bets, someone calls, I call, limper folds I think.

Turn is like 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Gary bets, guy folds, I decide to checkraise. Gary tanks and 3 bets, I tank about whether I'm drawing dead and call. River is 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] of course and I check and he checks and completely owns me the whole way with Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. I am fairly embarrassed to win that one.

A bit later someone limps, guy raises, I 3 bet A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Gary is on button and contemplates and coldcalls 3 and I remark he is just on tilt from before and trying to give me a bad beat, he genuinely agrees. Blinds call and its 6 to the flop for 3 sb each. Flop is T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I bet, Gary raises, 3 people coldcall (lol) I call.

Turn is 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] checked to Gary who bets, one fold, two people call, I make a pretty debateable call.

River is 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and its checked to Gary who thinks a bit and checks. I get ready to muck when BB just open mucks, and the UTG is not wanting to turn his hand over, so I show mine and Gary looks like I kicked his dog, he has AQ with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and gave up. Ship me the 18 BB pot with ace high.

-DeathDonkey