View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 03:59 AM

Default birthday summary

- woke up feeling poor
- played about 3k hands of msnl netting 5.5k dollars
- felt good until 30 min after pokers mild gambling high wore off
- went to a concert (alice in chains, velvet revolver) alone because out of 4 hot girls I didn't get annoyed w left in my contact list none of them could go to concert because of various committments, reasons, and excuses. Oh ya, alice in chains [censored] rocked 100% and VR was very hit n miss from song to song. The audience liked AIC more too.
- after concert effect wore off reverted to feeling like [censored]
- almost-gf is out of town. No sexytime.
- on my way home from a bar yesterday while walking I was propositioned by a moderately attractive hooker (well...75% sure she was a hooker even though it was only 1:30 am)
I'm walkin in opposite direction
(Eye contact)
Her: hey
Me : hey
(I keep walkin she does too a bit then stops)
Her: where u goin?
Me : home
Her: mind if I join you?
Me: for what?
Her: for company
Me: I'm going to sleep (I wasn't)
(We part ways)

I'm only 75% surte she was a hooker. There wasn't really anywhere she could be logically comin n goin given the street downtown. In retrospect I should have taken her and just closely guarded my 7k worth of guitars and allmy other good [censored]. Cuz if I was payin her it would be via a cum deposit straight into her watering maw.
- I got home from the concert about an hour ago. I'm in the strip club 2 blox from my apt right now, still feeling like [censored], semiwatchin naked girls that are very attractive, still not turned on in the slightest not erect in the inchest

- I think if I got out of my rut and applied myself I coulda gone to a concert w a hot italian girl and been poundin it like a hammer right now instead of postin here pissed off on my phone in a strip club that closes way too early

- birthday was good on paper. But felt like total [censored]