[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Terry Glenn is not playing on Sunday.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are rumors that he may be out for the season
so def pick up Crayton cuz he'll be money with TO double teamed every game

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard no such rumors. I've heard 2 games (or longer). Never heard season...

[/ QUOTE ]

My advice. PICK UP CRAYTON ASAP

REPORT: TERRY GLENN OUT FOR SEASON by Michael David Smith

Yesterday the Dallas Cowboys' official web site had two conflicting reports about the health of wide receiver Terry Glenn. Today the report that owner/G.M. Jerry Jones said that Glenn would miss the entire season has been taken off the web site, while the report that Glenn's absence will be two weeks and possibly more is still there.

So does that mean the "out for the season" report was wrong and the "two weeks" report was right? Not according to Matt Mosley of the ESPN Hashmarks blog, who says Glenn will miss the year.

"Late Thursday night, a member of the organization told me Glenn was indeed finished for the season," Mosley writes, "but that the Cowboys decided (a little too late) to hold off on making the announcement."

Losing Glenn, who had surgery last month to have a cyst removed from his knee, would be a tough break for the Cowboys, who would likely move Patrick Crayton into the starting lineup across the field from Terrell Owens.