View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 06:26 PM

Default Re: BURN AND TURN. Dealers Please!

[ QUOTE ]
I am just looking into what good dealers would consider an average for say one year, or 2080 hours of being on shift. I know mistakes happen, and this is probably the most common dealer error that can really effect the game. I am in management and have a few dealers that burn and turn before action is complete more often than others.

What do you consider to be too often? Once per week? Once per month? Once or twice per year?

When I was dealing 10 years ago, I don't remember this being as big of a problem as it is now. I keep stats in a personal journal about my dealers and am starting to notice that a few of the poker dealers are making this mistake nearly every night while other dealers are never bringing a card prior to the completion of action.

Other than termination, what can I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be rude but if you actually keep a journal about dealers you need to get a life. Concentrate more on family or friends and just suck it up to the fact that there are more and more games now then there were 10 yrs ago so you will find more dealers that just suck . Its the same with players as now there are more [censored] players then there were then just cuz there are more of them.