View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Re: Braggin\' on my kid

41k at the dinner break, stakes going up to 2k/4k. Average is 50k. 21 left or something.

He called in that hand when I had a boat, it was painfully obvious he had the nut flush.

Two big pots against Jan Sorenson:

1500/3000 LHE, I open 3rd to act with 98o, he reraises button. I call. Flop KT9hh, I check/call, turn Q, I check/call, river 6, I check/call, he says ace high, ship it.

1500/3000 Razz right before the dinner break. I complete a deuce with A3 in the hole (I got the nizzles son!), Barny calls next to act with a 4, Jan reraises with a 3, I reraise (should I call?), Barny folds. I get a king, he gets an ace. NICE. But I'm pretty sure he paired the ace. I call a bet and he catches a ten and I catch a deuce. NICE. I make a pretty loose peel when he bets and I catch a 5. He gets another ten. I check/call another bet. I check dark, he bets and I get a third [censored] deuce. I think it over and I don't see how he's betting for value with a jack or a queen, and if one of his hole cards is an ace and the other is some low card then I think he's bluffing enough to make this call profitable. He says 'queen' and I wtf.

So yeah, 40k with a pretty good table. We're gonna be on Stud when we get back.