View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 01:00 PM

Default Re: WSOPCE and the WSOP website, you guys are NOT going to believe thi

[ QUOTE ]
" I get an e-mail today from someone at Bluff Media asking me..."

This has happened to me before as well dealing with various online poker things...the guy at Bluff did not think he was replying to a customer, he thought you were with Harrah's. Probably because nobody in the history of the WSOP has gone to such great lengths to find out the blind structure of a low buy-in prelim tournament 9 months in the future [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh? It's not 9 months into the future, Ceasars Indiana is next month, in October (the WSOPCE will be at Ceasars Indiana twice this year for the WSOPCE. Once in October, and once in March).

FWIW, I don't really blame the guy from Bluff Media, but who at Harrahs gave him my e-mail addy to get the blinds structure, is what I'm wondering.

I do blame Bluff Media however, for taking months to update the WSOP website for the WSOPCE drop down box being out of date.

I've had friends tell me they thought there was no 2007/2008 WSOPCE season this year simply because of that.

BTW, Low buyin? One person's low buy in, is another's major expenditure. I don't normally drop 500, or 1k bucks or more on tourneys, I'm not that rich.