View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 09:21 AM

Default Re: Here\'s why

[ QUOTE ]
I spoke to customer service today and was told that they are having some sort of glitch right now in being able to complete ACH withdrawal transactions and they were trying to figure out the problem. She said that it may take another week or two before they figure out the problem.
I asked her about a few withdrawals that I have that I made before this glitch started and she said that they may not go through, but if they don't then they'll be returned back to my epassporte account after 7 business days.
She also said that this hasn't affected the epassporte visa, and that that can still be used for withdrawing money at ATMs.
God what a pain in the butt.
Now I have to pay $35 to wait 2 weeks for the card, at which time the problem will have already resolved itself (hopefully)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah this really sucks. I only do a few hundred a week, but 90% of the time when I try withdrawing to my bank I get the failure message and I'm getting pretty pissed so I might just have to waste $35 for the damn card. OK as I'm typing this I just purchased the Visa, how long do these generally take to receive in the mail?