View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 03:35 AM

Default Re: AHK Bet Pot Script for iPoker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you're playing $100nl and you got the script to round up instead of down. That's not going to work for people playing $200nl+.

[/ QUOTE ]

The round part rounds to nearest, not always up or always down. When I posted the solution of rounding, which then got copied, it [stupidly] assumed you had the part of pot thing modded, so it only works post flop first of all. Also I don't see a problem why it wouldn't work on 200NL?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is customary to round up when you're dealing with decimals. 3.5 would round up to 4 instead of 3 in this case, and that's why this will only work for $100nl. At $200nl it will not round up because there are no more decimals when dealing with pot sized preflop raises.

I know all of this because I was messing around on Ipoker (noIQ skin) using this bet pot script, and I was trying it out at the play money tables and happened to be at a 100nl table. It was 3.5 to start preflop but when I edited the script to exactly what robster said to make it 4x, which worked, but I quickly realized that it rounded up from dollars specifically when I right clicked to bet pot which was 12.50, and in the bet box it wrote 13.