View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 03:24 AM

Default Re: **2007 AFC South Thread**

Good news everyone, the Championship Banner doesn't obstruct my view from the upper deck!

Other than the Wayne fumble, that was damn near a perfect game. When the Colts play like that, they will beat anyone.

Someone was wearing Rob Morris' jersey. Whoever it was, he tackled Reggie Bush in open field twice.

The rookie lineman getting all the attention is Tony Ugoh, but how about some love for Ed Johnson? That is an undrafted rookie stepping in for Booger McFarland, and as is usually the case with DTs you don't hear the name much. He may not get the hype, but I didn't see Deuce McAlister or Reggie Bush getting much of anything up the middle.

$15 million for 4 years of Jason David? Enjoy! Looks like we'll get more bang for less buck with Jackson and Hayden.

Is it just me or does Marvin Harrison show absolutely no sign of dropping off? He is 35 years old. Most of the other WRs that came into the league with him in '96 are retired or winding down. He looks as quick and uncoverable as ever.

Need a reason to buy NFL tickets? I didn't hear "This is Our Country" once, even with Mellencamp performing live!