Thread: T I L T
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 01:56 AM

Default T I L T

Hi my name is Oli and I am a tilter. I see this now very very clear. I have been playing poker since a year now and survived with rb and boni. Lately I have improved my game very much and played very well for over a very ( in which period i normally make a few big mistakes). Then at September 1st it's like someone swiched something and people start lucking my around. The first two days I still played extremly (I guess the best game I can play so far) and still make small profit an both days. Instead of beeing happy I was pissed that I made only small profit... I guess after a year I finally wanted to start making real money. On day 3 I made my first mistake (highly spaculative hand) and from there on there was a domino effect. I gets so bad that a called and open push with a small overpair on the drawy flop because "a good hand would not play like this"

There must be several people out there who had this problem. I hope you can help me. My play so far:

1. Write a script and constantly reading it so it I start to think about villans range etc all the time
2. Not look on my bankroll and therefore only try to play very good.

Any help appreciated.