View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Re: brag: live rakeback

There is not actually a rule, no. One guy was horrified when he found out there were 4 on the table and 2 waiting to get on the table, after he got creamed. He ran into some coolers, but he was telling the floor 'its a real concern that half the players are playing for the house, its a real problem.'

However in practice its not only easy to identify the props because we use different cards for logging in and out, and most people use their cards on the touch screen.. anyone I assume would just say yeah I am.

Four at a table is a lot. A local law that will hopefully be changed only allows 8 people on a table, so almost always fully half of the players are props. They make it so easy to become a prop, and its such a good deal, there is no shortage.

I haven't been in there on a friday night or weekend, they are supposedly busy then. But I have only seen two tables running once, and the 2nd table was short handed. Part of the problem is that the floor sucks at starting new games.. they don't treat the props like props. We should be getting moved OUT of games to let non props in and moved to new tables etc, but in practice this never happens. Its good and bad for us I guess.

I don't mind playing with 3 other props really, as there are only two players that it seems are playing the game on the same level I am, usually only one of them will be at the table with me and we stay out of each others way for the most part. We probably give each other too much respect, I certainly give them too much, but I always end up OOP against them (on the table, not necessarily hands) so maybe that has something to do with it.