Thread: 2+2 Ask the PPA
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 03:42 AM

Default Re: 2+2 Ask the PPA

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow. Just...wow. D$D had an appointment to speak with John Pappas and decided to prepare by asking us about our concerns so he could speak intelligently about the concerns of the poker community. He also was trying to help us out. If this isn't needed, what happened to "no, but thanks anyway"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't much like the idea of someone speaking on behalf of the poker community I belong to when I have no idea who they are or what their agenda is. This guy has been fishy from the day he joined the message board. I feel like I've hired the Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer to go advocate on my behalf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it does seem a bit weird. However, what is the harm in him fielding some questions? Any communication with the PPA is most likely better then none.

In theory the PPA should be reading 2+2 but who knows what scrub they have assigned to that task. This at least is a chance (assuming D$D is legit but if not a minor 'waste' of time) to whisper in the ear of one of the players.

frommagio, I thought a 2+2er posted about becoming a state rep but I don't remember who it was.