View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 12:14 AM

Default Rescue Me: What the [censored] Happened to this Show?

Am I alone in being completely disappointed with the show this season? Next week is the Season Finale and there is nothing that needs to be resolved, no cliffhanger, nothing. I mean it is Rescue Me, so someone could always get trapped in a fire as the season ends, but who cares?

Lou: I am getting very tired of Lou's sexcapades. The nun, now this fat black chick Latrina with the whole food thing. It's completely tired and has been done about 10 times with him.

Sean: So tonight's episode he banged some chick. So he's over his marriage? He's pretending to be an alcoholic. I care, why?

Franco: His relationship crumbled way too fast, then the girl is dating someone, then she's headed to Chicago. Then she wants him to take care of her retarded brother? He doesn't even see his daughter, but he'll do this?

Sheila/Wife/Baby: He sold the baby to Sheila. Then the wife got it back. But he kept the money. Now the wife has a job and is dating some guy that is supposed to be intimidating to Tommy but isn't hot and zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Older daughter: Wow, dating the rock singer didn't work out. Pisses me off how he is just like, "here's a car, here's this", etc. You knew exactly where this was going, it went there, and provided nothing along the way.

I honestly cannot think of one interesting storyline that is leaving me wondering how it will resolve. The show went from my favorite current TV show, up there all-time, to subpar over the course of half a season.

Is everyone else still enjoying the show as usual, or is this pretty much how everyone feels?