View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 09:32 PM

Default Re: $37 into $28,000 in 2 days at ftp

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well, i never heard jamie say that. if anything, i have heard jamie say, in his own words, "i know i'm not a great player". ive heard him say that more than once.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this is the interview in which he said it. Takes a few minutes to load on my computer so be patient.

Gold compares himself to Kobe Bryant - As added bonus, contradicts his later court filings versus Crispin

You are right that in the face of withering criticism his interviews and pronouncements after a few months became much more humble.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, i listened to the whole thing. i cant blame jamie for walkin on water a little bit. he won 12,000,000 and turned everyone he played into his puppet.

i notice the media doesnt really include jamie gold on comercials and what not. i think its [censored]. why dont they just take jamie gold for what we know as a fact......he won the biggest tournament in a dominating and entertaining fashion. its like jamie is some kind of liability now.

wow, jamie won 6 tourneys in a row? thats pretty sick. i heard from some sources a while back that jamie was dominating tournaments previous to the main event.