View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 08:40 PM

Default BvB- I attempt to bluff the river.

villain is 26/10/2. i haven't noticed much from his this session. he attempts steals 22% of the time.

he c-bets 75% of the time, and double barrels 45%.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Hold'em Cash Game
$1/$2 Blinds
4 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $187.00
Hero (BB): $205.35
UTG: $295.20
BTN: $302.80

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">SB raises to $6.00</font>, Hero calls $4.00

<font color="blue"> defending here w/A7s is standard for me bvb from the bb. i call w/the intention of floating/raising several flops</font>

Flop: ($12) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $12.00</font>, Hero calls $12.00

<font color="blue"> seems like a decent flop to float. bluff raising also has merit i think. </font>

Turn: ($36) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $25.00</font>, SB calls $25.00

<font color="blue"> I pick up a flush draw, but I decide to go ahead and continue w/my plan and try to steal the pot. checking might be better w/the picked up draw...for those who like checking, assume we didn't pick up a flush draw on the turn for arguments sake </font>

River: ($86) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $55.00</font>,

<font color="blue"> so once he calls the turn, I think he has some middle pair most of the time as he probably bets the turn if he has a Q. his WSD% is 25 and he folds to river bets 55%.
</font>

thoughts?

edit to add: he took a couple seconds before calling the turn.