View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 08:27 PM

Default V1.07

www.holdemranger.com/realtime.html

I finally set up a website. Thanks are due to 2+2er, "thenewnoise" who kindly helped me through the process. I'll be posting versions there from now. There's a link to the site within the program (Help menu), so you can check to see if there's anything new rather than searching out this thread each time.

Change log

V1.07

Looked at transparency for card corners. Almost working now except for omaha hole cards.

Added a session won/loss and hands played/observed section in the Realtime window.

Color ranges for stats in the Preferences->Player Display menu implemented. Select a stat on the right list and add, delete or edit colors from the range. I'm kind of meh about them, but it was the single most requested feature.

More logging messages put in so we can work out wtf is happening with Party. I'm trying to get it working without having to use FPHG. If someone playing on Party could set the logging option on the the Full Tilt Settings menu and send me the resulting log.txt file from the folder, I'm sure we could wrap it up fairly quickly.

Fixed shutdown bug when exiting via the File->Exit menu.

Missing panels fix attempts. These are attempts to fix a bug I very rarely see - when some player panels appear on a table but others don't. It will not solve the your problem if you don't see any stat panels at all. In that case it's more likely the site folders are incorrectly set up.

In the Preferences->Table Display menu there is a group of 3 different fixes. "Sleep" pauses the program in between creating each panel. "Top-most" creates the panels as "Top-most windows" i.e. windows that are above any non-Top-most windows and Redraw redraws the panels every second until you activate the table by selecting it by double clicking the table name in the Realtime window list. None of these fixes are optimal and each will slow the program down.

If you have this problem please try each fix in turn. Quit the poker site and restart Realtime. Set the check-box for the fix and then start the site up again. If you find one of the fixes solves the problem (and you were consistently experiencing the problem without the fix), I'd like to know so I can incorporate it into later builds.