Thread: Very tough spot
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 08:09 PM

Default Re: Very tough spot

[ QUOTE ]
I would guess Gary will call down a 5bet with any made hand but I am not planning to bet the river unless I improve if I was to 5bet in the first place. Gary's line looks like nothing to me and my line looks like nothing to Gary. I have something so me put dollars into pot.

I really wish he would have 4bet so I would have had to make a decision as to whether I should 5bet or not. I'm beginning to think that he can have 44/55/better than 33 way too often for me to 5bet. I am quite certain that 3betting when he raises is the best play though.

To Gary what my 3bet should look like is either that I have a good hand (unlikely unless I have 44 exactly) or that I know he knows I can have nothing here so I raise again because I can. If I call his 4bet he will know I have some sort of something but he should probably fire the river with a crappy hand again just in case I decide to fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your hand looks precisely like 44. Its heads up, of course your going to go to town. If he can 4-bet he is either

1) blind as a bat

2) blind as a bat

3) blind as a bat

4) Way ahead the hand your representing, or HAS the hand you are representing.

I admit that option 3 is very likely, but option 4 is pretty tasty.