Thread: 2+2 Ask the PPA
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 06:52 PM

Default Re: I\'ll try to elaborate .... Lunch is never free.

I'm slightly disturbed by MM's first post as well. His objections and problems with PPA are well known (and, though I don't know enough of the underlying facts to evaluate, his major complaints re: conflicts of interest are at least plausible), and he quite rightly points out that PPA should have someone in this forum pretty regularly (of course, many online sites should have reps here more often then they do as well...)

But that said, as long as it's clear that D$D is not a rep of 2p2 (which is pretty blindingly obvious), what does it hurt us to submit questions to be answered by Pappas? He may give us self-serving, mealy-mouthed [censored], but so what? That tells us what we need to know just as would a substantive answer.

And Mason, as much as I appreciate your work both on the books and in providing us these forums, you aren't the boss of this community. You may own the site, and the rights to the individual posts, but I don't think it's appropriate to try and stifle a legitimate* and possibly useful line of communication between the members of this forum and the PPA.

* used advisedly