Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 06:17 PM

Default Re: My iPhone review (long)

[ QUOTE ]
This $200 iPhone drop keeps bonking through my thought process. This is just an insane drop. Yes I know I bought it at launch, so you get what you pay for. I gave up my cash, in return for an electronic. So yeah, I set myself up.

I think when it comes to electronics, for most items, it is unexpected for ANY product to drop over 33% in price not even in 12 weeks. I mean that is just a bit over the top. They were even running new ads over TV the past few weeks.

I could live with $50 or even $100 off. $200??? Not to mention they have you in a stranglehold with a $175 phone cancel fee. It seriously is digusting.

Apple really did swindle 1 million new iPhone customers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Swindled? C'mon. I guarantee one of the appeals for a large portion of early iphone buyers was that they would be the owners of a cool looking product that a large portion of the population could not afford. I'm not accusing you of being one of those people, but I'm not sympathetic towards people who spent money on an obviously overpriced status symbol. Your iphone is not as cool anymore now that a lot more people can afford it. Get over it and lineup overnight to buy the next overpriced gadget so you can show that off to everyone else.