View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 04:50 PM

Default Re: 100/200 PLO on stars... do you get away from this?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That is the main reason I don't think the call is bad. It looks like someone that has confused even themselves and doesn't really know what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that was my reasoning here too. The main thing about his play that confused me here was that it is just such standard Omaha play to lead after you have raised (especially given the fact that the game has been tight and I have not been playing my usual LAG style) that a check having flopped a big hand doesn't make any sense to me.

I don't know if anyone else put him on this here, but one of the reasons that I called the river here was because I legitimately thought he might have AAxx in this spot. Realistically, it is a pretty bad bet with AAxx in this situation, a check-call would be much better, but his turn and river bets were very fast bets, so I thought that there was a chance that he was running on emotion and either put me on a missed draw in which case he takes down the pot either way, or put me on K4 or something or other where his bet looks like an over-bluff and gets a call from a busted earlier 2-pair. I don't know, obviously I was really confused at this point and just made a crying call at the end.

[/ QUOTE ]

woohoo more evidence for my theory! complete donks instapot with a bluff, marginal thinking players instapot with the nuts

well, I say it supports my theory