View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 02:17 PM

Default Re: *Official* Borgata Poker Open

hey whats up dude, feel free to stop by whenever.

also, OMFG

these tournaments are incredible.

first of all, they are hour levels for even the lowest limit tourneys ($500). secondly, these guys are so so so bad. like, i think worst than the fields at the wsop. this is awesome.

i got down low folding top pair to these clowns three-barrels before i realized that they honestly have no idea what they're doing. like true monkey-slinging-poo fashion. a new card is revealed on the turn or river, and they give a blank stare towards it, then towards their chips, then grab some amount and sling it towards the center of the table.

anyway i got down to like 2200 or so at 75/150. theres like 5 limpers to me in the BB, and i make it 700 with AA. One of the limpers who only had like 500 behind tanks and calls. Then it folds around to the SB who is like "700 more? Ok," and slings it in. Flop T75r, he checks, I cram, and he snapcalls, and rolls T5o. [censored] implied odds, dude. what a sicko.

also i was talking to some young guy (ed? i think it was ed.) at the table and it turns out they had read my blog on tworags and were like "youre magloo! awesome!" so that was cool. magloo 4 life.