View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 01:09 PM

Default Re: under-rolled, but takin\' a shot

I moved up to NL25 under-rolled against the advice of people here and just got through by the skin of my teeth. I dropped three buyins, broke even, dropped another buyin, broke even, bounced back up, broke even for ages and then had my upswing of justice. Now I am settled and making decent profit safely I am not moving up until I am fully rolled, I have learnt my lesson and I am glad I learnt it now rather than later.

Also Teddie you are right to be prepared for changes. I was expecting it to be the same level as NL10 IMO it is harder there are more regulars. However about half of the regulars are pretty bad I think. That second point you make about shoving on the river that is extremely valid and the biggest thing I noticed, maybe I was just lucky but in my NL10 days I would push all in on the river and get called by the donks a good percentage of the time.

Phydaux sorry to hear you didn't make it I was looking forward to your updates where you were thrashing NL25 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]