View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 08:01 AM

Default Re: Why I don\'t like Bellagio

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, those fancy new chairs didn't hold up so well, it's still a tight fit between the tables, the waitresses don't hold a candle to the Wynn girls and the customer service isn't stellar. But geez Louise, there were at least 4 juicy 30 games going at all times. At one point in time I mentioned to my friend (who is a poster here) that it was staggering to think of the EV that I gave up by staying and playing at the Wynn over the last year and a half.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really the bottom line for me in Las Vegas. I've enjoyed playing at Wynn and occasionally have found a good 30 game. But if you play limit hold em above 15-30, Bellagio is the only place to play IMO - the action is just much better there than anywhere else in Vegas and it's not close. And I don't think the place is as bad as everyone makes out either - I've always been treated well there.

P.S. Mirage 20-40 is a fun game also with lots of action usually, but apparently only runs weekends now? At least that's how it was when I was there during the WSOP.

Jeff