View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 01:10 AM

Default Re: changed my mind about michael vick, slap on wrist only

[ QUOTE ]
Feral said U.S. Surgical's demonstrations on hundreds of dogs each year through the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s were done to boost sales, not for medical re search or testing.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok can you read that? do you know english? do you realize they could have just made a video and killed just one dog, if a live dog was absolutely necessary?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would wager a rather large amount of money that my vocabulary far exceeds yours.

Also, I am choosing to disregard the comments of this Feral, as I am able to find very little information to provide her with any credibility as a source.

I've found a few articles on Feral on the internet, disregarding the ones written by her, all of which gave me the impression that everything uttered by this poor deluded woman should be disregarded, without at least documented video proof, several eyewitnesses (real, not "Friends of Animals" lackies) and time stamped photographical proof.

Article 1

I do appreciate this posting though. In the past, I've only heard of the Humane Society (Good) and PeTa (kills more "rescued" dogs than all other Animal Rights groups combined). This Feral seems to be very closely aligned to the sick, almost insane thought process of Ingrid Newkirk, which is all the information I need to disregard her meaningless opinions.

BTW, if you're interested in real animal rights, this is the best place in the world to send your donations.

http://www.nokillnow.com/

Be sure to click Why Pit Bulls Are Scary as well.