View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 04:44 PM

Default Re: PokerStars say you can break their rules

[ QUOTE ]
Disqualifying them does not mean they will give you your buy-in back as you were requesting. While it is true in this case that you then would have moved up into a cash position you would have then received the prize for second and the person who received second would have received the prize for first.

Under no circumstances does PokerStars have the right to fine someone the amount of an entry fee and give you the proceeds of that fine. They can disqualify him but that would be way too sever for a first offence.

[/ QUOTE ]

So after all that you do admit there can be a financial penalty given to the rule breaker. Thank you. Next time try reading the post and understand it before replying.

Yes I think we have established the penalty for a 1st offence would have been too severe had it been financial. I conceded that way back (again had you bothered to read you would have seen that).

In fact the entire thread centred around whether the 1st offence should have been financial or a warning and that is all I asked.

Next time I will make the threads less demanding for you Henry17. Something like "do you think my avatar would look better if it was green?"