View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

[ QUOTE ]
Hello xxxxx,

You're unable to make an Echeck deposit at this time because your routing account number has been black listed with our Echeck processor. This was made in error and has affected a number of genuine customers. We have addressed the problem with our Echeck processor. They are working to fix this as soon as possible.

Please try to make an Echeck deposit again later or if you'd like to make a deposit right now I can suggest that you visit our web site to view our other available deposit options:

http://www.pokerstars.com/realmoney.html.

If you'd like to know more about another deposit option or you have any other questions, please email us again any time and we'll be happy to help you.

Best Regards,

Luis C
Pokerstars Security

[/ QUOTE ]

damn wtf is this

anyways, I deposited with eChecks successfully.

I now have a pending cashout with eChecks (it was approved immediately though which was nice). Then I received an email a day or two later that said the transfer has gone through but that it can take up to 7 business days to hit my bank account. This was on the 24th, so I'm not worried or anything, but if this blacklisted [censored] happens to me I'm gonna be pissed.