View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 01:28 PM

Default Re: September\'s Bells and Schools Thread

[ QUOTE ]

She was not actually being PC, she was running her crap on you. PC was her weapon of choice. Notice how she was not defending her excuses, but attacking you instead. I suspect her excuses were weak so she had to mis-direct the conversation. You gave her the opening by choosing your words without a bit of care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed you are right and I am living to regret my choice of words. See I thought that I had practiced extreme restraint by not dropping the f-bomb, or calling her a pathetic loser and a ginormous malicious conwoman. My exasperated delivery of "that's retarded, Cara," seemed like I was being rather restrained, well in my mind anyway. I was rather taken aback when she acted deeply offended. I was curious whether other people had experienced being scolded for using that word as it seems so commonplace on the internet [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

I guess you and entertainme are trying to tell me that I'm obsessing too long on a word now, after the fact, when if I had used more care in choosing my words at the time I would not be in this position. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]