View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 08:30 AM

Default Re: 50NL: Simple TT hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the turn is a tough spot: consider not cbetting if you can't fire turn in this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think this is right Boz. On the flop I need to cb for a whole bunch of standard reasons.

I still can't work out the answer to Willis' question (1st reply): why didn't I fire turn? I really don't know - anyone think I should?

Re: a blocker, to get a call from specifically a 9? That's about the only hand I beat that calls a blocker IMO.

This hand does confuse me I must say.

[/ QUOTE ]

C/c the flop only makes sense to me if you think villain could be floating and get value from him (and maybe from semibluffs from draws). If that's the reason your standard river player should be c/c (of course you might find folds based on river card and bet size etc.). Somewhat player-/game dependent.
I'd generally go for the 2nd barrel on the turn, a float is possible as is a draw and many river cards will give you a really tough decision (as the Q does). You very likely have the best hand on the turn and won't be able to get much value from villain's bluffs/floats oop imo.