View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 12:27 AM

Default Re: Problem with PokerStars cashout request

They have not specified. I left over 1/2 of what I had on there prior to the transfer request. They are being really stupid.

If I can decipher their logig: If I had cashed out 100% of my funds from their site AND THEN had someone transfer me money all would be OK.

But since I had someone transfer me funds and then requested a cashout of MOST of the funds I had on there it is somehow forboden and they are giving me a string of reasons why, changing them as they go.

I just sent them an email asking them this:

Suppose I should decide to transfer the money back to the person who transferred me the money and then submitted a request for ALL of my money, that is OK right?

And then the same player could transfer me the same amount of money to my account at a later time...

OR I could have that player transfer the same amount of money to me at another site.

I suggested the logic is silly and asked them to not ruin a good relationship over this.

They are getting hung up on the timeline of the transfer and cashout request and not seeing the big picture. It is ridiculous. Then they start in with the fraud excuse, etc when I start poking holes in the logic.

The whole issue for me is that I had been planning on cashing out money from several sites as I need some money. I am leaving plenty of money there to play with.

They can not see the forest for the trees.

And that is people in their security department.