View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 12:14 AM

Default Re: TAG reg keeps minraising me in position

If 27/20 is a TAG whats it take in your book to be a LAG...

First thing to do is learn how powerful the PF 3 bet is as a weapon in your arsenal..Even a min RR takes us out of our "comfort" zone and have difficulty adjusting(at least I do)...

Playing against a min 3 better I make very few adjustment..I will tighten up my PFR a little dropping the weaker hands from my range...The min 3 bet is still giving you very good implied odds on hands that can flop monster..Be willing to 4 bet a little weaker but do not get carried away..ConcentraTE on how villain plays post flop and pay careful attention to the hands villain showdown and what his PF raise amount was..Some of these villain will give there hands away simply by the size of there PF raise..How does villain react to limpers???? If he is truely getting carried away(which 20% does not sound like it) I would be willing to limp smaller pairs(55-22),SCs and some suited Axs hands..

It sound like you've been mixing up your post flop play pretty well...Becareful not to spew off chip convinced he is bluffing..